This is our very first training programme!
It will run from April - July 2018.
As interest in our work grows, we want to be able to offer people the opportunity to train with us, with a view of deepening their understanding of the mind in order to be able to go and share this work in the world. We are very priviliged to once again be collaborating with our friend and very fine teacher of this work, Stef Cybichowski.
This programme is ideal for anyone who:
- Would like to further their exploration of this new understanding of the mind
- Would like to work with young people, families, individuals or schools
- Works within a school, for social services, or within the health system
- Is a parent who would like to deepen relationships within their family
This course will include:
- 2 x weekend-long intensives, with Ed, Charlie and Stef
- 1 x day-long seminar
- Bi-weekly one-to-one coaching with Ed, Charlie or Stef
- Unlimited access to our online resources
- Facebook Live "Clinic Hours" where you can send us your questions and we'll do our best to answer them live and on-the-air
- Unlimited email support
- Opportunity for follow-on course which would include first-hand work experience with us in a school
We need at least 10 practitioners to be able to run this course.